|Seeking a US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse for a Change Management Specialist. Apply training, methodology development and evaluation across all phases of modernization and improvement projects. Bachelor’s and 5 years change-management experience and experience with change management and process improvement related to IT implementation projects are required plus Secret Clearance.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Apply process improvements and reengineer methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization and improvement projects with minimal oversight.
- Apply training, methodology development and evaluation across all phases of modernization and improvement projects.
- Identify best practices, change management and business management techniques, organizational development, activity and data modeling, system development methods and practices.
- Support knowledge transfer through group facilitation, interviews, training, and additional forms.
- Be key coordinator among multiple project teams for enterprise-wide integration of reengineering efforts.
- Provide daily supervision and direction to business process reengineering specialists.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse preferred
- Minimum Clearance Level: Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s in a related field
- 5 years’ change management experience
- Experience with change management and process improvement related to IT implementation projects required