|Seeking a US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse for an EHR Workflow Configuration Specialist. Provide critical insight to plans for testing, collection and analysis of user feedback, and deployment of final technical solution for Public Health Information Management System PHIMS. Medical Doctorate (MD) from a US School of Medicine; Master’s in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business; 5 years progressive management experience and 5 years health IT systems integration related experience are required, plus Secret Clearance.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Advise and guide design and implementation of clinical provider interfaces and modules to facilitate end-state utility, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Obtain, refine, and integrate clinical provider inputs to final design as an integral member of design team.
- Develop, document, and analyze user requirements to define problem at hand.
- Provide critical insight to plans for testing, collection and analysis of user feedback, and deployment of final technical solution.
- Responsible for developing ICDs and IDDs for interface systems
- Communicate openly with requirements, design, development and test team members.
- Demonstrate solid problem solving and debug skills to determine root cause of a software defect.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse preferred
- Minimum Clearance Level: Secret Clearance
- Medical Doctorate from a School of Medicine (US).
- Master’s in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business; or equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience.
- 5 years’ progressive management experience
- 5 years’ health IT systems integration-related experience that demonstrates a high level of understanding of standard tools, workflow processes, and/or procedures and concepts used to develop and deploy system integration solutions necessary to run Public Health Information Management System (PHIMS)
- Prior experience managing development, refinement, and deployment of an enterprise-level Electronic Health Record within a large and geographically decentralized health system
- Ability to prepare management, business, technical, and personnel reports, reviews, and documents for internal and external use
- Ability to work under pressure, follow a plan and balance competing requests by priority
- Strong customer service and team focus
- Knowledge of process/workflow engineering.
- Integration experience with previous integrated business case management applications/systems
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, defining severity and demonstrating appropriate escalation
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills