|Seeking a US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse for an Integration Specialist. Lead a team of specialists to combine a multitude of very complex clinical system and software packages. Master's in Computer Science, Software Engineering and 8 years Software Integration Engineer experience are required, plus Secret Clearance.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Lead a team of specialists to combine complex clinical system and software packages.
- Assess health architecture and current hardware limitations, define and design complex clinical system specifications, input/output process and parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Implement computer health systems in a phased approach of requirements analysis and conceptual design, site survey, system design review, critical design review, installation, integration, and testing.
- Perform requirements analysis for a wide range of users in areas of office automation.
- Present health-related system designs for user approval at formal reviews.
- Independently provide integrated software, interpret software test results, and recommend solutions for unsatisfactory test results or health-related applications.
- Coordinate design of subsystems and integration of total system and life-cycle support, maintenance, administration, and management.
- Analyze and resolve difficult and complicated program support deficiencies.
- Conduct independent technical investigations in systems design.
- Coordinate and consolidate design efforts on major products related to clinical systems.
- Provide work leadership for lower level employees.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse preferred
- Minimum Clearance Level: Secret Clearance
- Master's in Computer Science, Software Engineering or technical discipline.
- 8 years of Integration Engineer experience
- Experience with traditional software delivery and application installation processes and configurations
- Solid understanding of server technologies including experience with traditional software delivery and application installation processes and configurations
- Solid understanding of Virtualization (VMWare) technologies
- Experience with scripting and automation technologies