|Seeking a US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Quantitative Risk Management Developer position. Quantitative Risk Management installation/upgrades across multiple server architecture and configuration and tuning for optimal environment performance. Job requires a Bachelor's in computer science, computer engineering and 14 years QRM design, development and support experience with multiple financial services.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Upgrades, infrastructure changes, and tuning and expanding the use of the software.
- Responsible for all QRM infrastructure management and upgrade.
- Upgrade QRM software and implemented HPC solution in new infrastructure
- Design and implement QRM Gold database best practices and created QRM data governance and policy
- Create QRM KM and training program for the offshore developers and support teams
- Troubleshoot issues that need to be resolved, especially after upgrades.
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse preferred
- Bachelor's in computer science, computer engineering preferred
- 14 years QRM design, development and support experience with multiple financial services
- Extensive Quantitative Risk Management (QRM) & Management Repository (MR) tool support experience
- Strong QRM & MR configuration and tuning for optimal environment performance
- Significant experience in QRM installation/upgrades across multiple server architecture
- Strong experience with HPC administration and SSAS database administration
- Must have experience with database ETL services/tools (specific SSIS experience)
- Strong Windows OS/Windows SQL Server support experience
- Demonstrated experience with SQL and stored procedures
- Prior work in both Unix and Windows scripting
- Ability to work well in a large cross-functional environment with multiple business and technical stakeholders
- Demonstrate effective organizational skills supporting Agile team dynamics and timelines
- Experience with Autosys job scheduling preferred
- Knowledge of mortgage finance, specifically, loan lifecycle preferred