|Seeking a US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Metalogix Systems Engineer position. Monitor, diagnose and resolve issues in SharePoint environments. Help transform IT services provided across NATO as they modernize, consolidate, and centralize infrastructure and service management, with pooled resources. Job requires hands-on experience with migrating Group Policy Objects and PowerShell scripts, DNS Administration and SharePoint deployments. Also required are Active DoD or COSMIC Top Secret Security Clearance and US Citizenship.
Responsibilities: Military Veteran
- Monitor, diagnose and resolve issues in SharePoint environments.
- Monitor health and performance of SharePoint environment from a single dashboard and create custom reports based on issues specific to clients’ environment.
- Address issues with SQL, search and content databases.
- Manage functionality of features, Search, view Audit Log Reports, work with site-collection policies, manage site-collection caching, and activate or deactivate site-collection features
- Deploy and manage Quest Migration Manager (QMM) for AD. Deploy QMM agents for Server Migration
- Develop Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documents for various build, migration & decommission processes
Requirements: Military Veteran
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse preferred
- Work is primarily in Belgium and requires some travel to other International customer sites
- US Citizenship
- Active DoD Top Secret Security Clearance or COSMIC Top Secret Security Clearance
- Proficiency with SQL Server, Active Directory, PowerShell, and IIS
- Hands-on experience with migrating Group Policy Objects, preferably using Metalogix
- Experience with PowerShell scripts to create/edit/delete objects in bulk.
- Knowledge of ports for communication of servers and Active Directory Domain Controllers
- Experience with DNS Administration and SharePoint deployments
- Experience with Managing AD Sites and Services, plus AD Replication across different locations
- Understanding of TCP/IP concepts like IP Address Class, Subnet Mask, Gateway, DHCP and DNS
- Experience setting up cluster objects in Active Directory
- Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines
- Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals