|Seeking a US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Traveling Construction Inventory Administrator. Handle the jobsite inventory, count parts, record data, update spreadsheets and other administrative duties. The qualified candidate can travel 100%, use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook proficiently, and meet physical demands of the job (lift 50 lbs, bend, squat, crouch, and work indoors/outdoors.)
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Conduct 100% Inventory count of all shipments.
- Utilize the inventory management program Clear Spider to receive, manage, distribute, and complete inventory control measures for assigned project.
- Maintain equipment/ parts staging area for quick and efficient distribution to Installation teams.
- Stock shelves.
- Print device labels and asset tags for Installation teams.
- Write reports detailing the status of inventory on hand and or shortages as requested.
- Maintain a clean work area and adhere to all safety standards.
- Work environment is a busy construction site (distribution center). Work indoors/outdoors as required
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse
- Per Diem will be paid to cover hotel expenses, etc.
- Ability and willingness to travel 100% in United States.
- Work independently without direct supervision. Follow instructions and guidelines.
- Willingness to learn and adopt new standards.
- Have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have own steel toe boots. Wear personal protection equipment (PPE) on job.
- Good computer skills, including MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook
- Organizational skills and detailed oriented
- Physical ability to bend, squat, crouch, reach and lift 50+ pounds.
- Ability to work 40+ hour workweeks with early starts.
- Previous inventory experience preferred.